Fwd: Brown Dog affair

David Gerard-2
Forwarded with permission of sender, [[User:SlimVirgin]]. Is anyone
with a camera wandering in the direction of Battersea Park in the next
week or two?

- d.

Re: Fwd: Brown Dog affair

Chris McKenna
If it can wait until the begining of December, then I should be able to
help, although I can't unfortuantely guarantee it.

Chris

On Thu, 22 Nov 2007, David Gerard wrote:

> Forwarded with permission of sender, [[User:SlimVirgin]]. Is anyone
> with a camera wandering in the direction of Battersea Park in the next
> week or two?
>

> - d.

Chris McKenna

[hidden email]
www.sucs.org/~cmckenna

but with the heart

Antoine de Saint Exupery

Re: Fwd: Brown Dog affair

Rich Farmbrough
I will try tomorrow.

On 22/11/2007, Chris McKenna <[hidden email]> wrote:

> If it can wait until the begining of December, then I should be able to
> help, although I can't unfortuantely guarantee it.
>
> Chris
>
> On Thu, 22 Nov 2007, David Gerard wrote:
>
> > Forwarded with permission of sender, [[User:SlimVirgin]]. Is anyone
> > with a camera wandering in the direction of Battersea Park in the next
> > week or two?
> >

> > - d.

Landline (UK) 01780 757 250
Mobile (UK) 07940 819 025