Quantcast

Fwd: DEADLINE EXTENDED: Wikimania 2017 call for submissions

Fwd: DEADLINE EXTENDED: Wikimania 2017 call for submissions

phoebe ayers-3
FYI all: Deadline for presentations has been extended to April 10.

Re: Fwd: DEADLINE EXTENDED: Wikimania 2017 call for submissions

Leila Zia
Hi Phoebe,

Thank you for the heads up! :) As a researcher, I can never get tired of
enjoying submission deadlines being extended, especially when they get
extended this far in advance. ;)

Best,
Leila