Fwd: [Design] Design in the Era of the Algorithm

Fwd: [Design] Design in the Era of the Algorithm

Pine W
Perhaps of interest.

Pine

Re: Fwd: [Design] Design in the Era of the Algorithm

Gerard Meijssen-3
Hoi,
Thanks, this [1] is what I did with it and I use it on Facebook to get
attention to cooperation.
GerardM

http://ultimategerardm.blogspot.nl/2017/06/wikidata-vs-geonames-first-to-throw.html

On 16 June 2017 at 21:08, Pine W <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Perhaps of interest.
>
> Pine

Jan Dittrich
Thanks!
My rule of thumb is to see if my underlying data lends itself to being
shown in a scatterplot or histogram; they nicely show that e.g. an average
is not "the one true value". But I know that this may not be possible with
multidimensional, very large datasets.

Jan

> Hoi,
> Thanks, this [1] is what I did with it and I use it on Facebook to get
> attention to cooperation.
> GerardM
>
> http://ultimategerardm.blogspot.nl/2017/06/wikidata-
> vs-geonames-first-to-throw.html
>
> On 16 June 2017 at 21:08, Pine W <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Perhaps of interest.
> >
> > Pine

Jan Dittrich
UX Design/ User Research

Phone: +49 (0)30 219 158 26-0
http://wikimedia.de

Imagine a world, in which every single human being can freely share in the
sum of all knowledge. That‘s our commitment.

Re: Fwd: [Design] Design in the Era of the Algorithm

Kerry Raymond
You could display the confidence or click through to the reasoning. Then the user can better understand the quality of the answer.

Sent from my iPad