[Fwd: FW: [Call for participation] Wikipedia and AI: An Evolving Synergy]

[Fwd: FW: [Call for participation] Wikipedia and AI: An Evolving Synergy]

Jimmy Wales
Probably I should not be list owner... I will tend to be slow and might
accidentally miss osmething like this...

Re: [Fwd: FW: [Call for participation] Wikipedia and AI: An Evolving Synergy]

Phoebe Ayers-2
Hi Jimmy!

The last time you brought this up came up Felipe Ortega
<[hidden email]> and Dirk Riehle <[hidden email]>
volunteered to act as listmods. I can also do it
<[hidden email]>; I already run one small wikimedia list.

Can you log in and add these names to the list of listmods (and take
yourself off, if you want)? Or does Brion need to reset something?

cheers,
Phoebe