Fwd: FW: Register now for PKP 2017

Phoebe Ayers-2
Hi all,

Librarians and open access advocates in our community might be interested in the Public Knowledge Project conference, which is happening right before Wikimania in Montreal! (along with Debconf, Digital Humanities 2017, and many more). (For those unfamiliar, the PKP is a project to build an open platform for publishing scholarly journals and conferences. https://pkp.sfu.ca/pkp2017/index).

Phoebe