[Fwd: Five-year WMF targets exclude non-Wikipedia projects]

[Fwd: Five-year WMF targets exclude non-Wikipedia projects]

Federico Leva (Nemo)
I suppose this may interest you.
Sorry for crossposting; please join the discussion on foundation-l, if
you wish.

Nemo

Re: [Fwd: Five-year WMF targets exclude non-Wikipedia projects]

brian.mcneil-2

Nemo,

I'm unsurprised.

--