Fwd: [Foundation-l] Chapter Selected Board Seats - Time for questions

Fwd: [Foundation-l] Chapter Selected Board Seats - Time for questions

Michael Peel-4
Hi all,

For those that don't know already: the Wikimedia chapters are currently in the process of nominating two people for the chapter-selected WMF board seats. The background and timeline for this is at:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Chapter-selected_Board_seats

The list of candidates is public on meta, and there's the opportunity to ask the candidates questions there:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Chapter-selected_Board_seats/Candidates
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Chapter-selected_Board_seats/2012/Candidates/Questions

I would encourage everyone to take a look at the candidate statements, ask questions that you think are important and will lead to extra insight into the candidates, and to let the WMUK board know (confidentially - email comments to me, or your trustee of choice) what you think of the candidates, and which ones you think would be most suited for being a WMF trustee.

Thanks,
Mike

Begin forwarded message: