Fwd: [Foundation-l] Fundraising update

KIZU Naoko
Hello, here is a brand-new request for translation,
see you again at the page! (see below)
Languages which aren't mentioned  explicitly are welcome too.

Re: Fwd: [Foundation-l] Fundraising update

Pedro Sanchez-2
Es: had already been done, just needed a minor copyedit

Tu puedes --> ¡Tú puedes

it's fixed now. I don't know where to upload it however.