Fwd: [Foundation-l] Wikimania 2009 bidding dates

Fwd: [Foundation-l] Wikimania 2009 bidding dates

Gary Kirk
Ahem :)

Re: Fwd: [Foundation-l] Wikimania 2009 bidding dates

Cormac Lawler
Thanks Gary. Unfortunately, I won't realistically be able to do
anything substantial until late January, at which stage it's pretty
late to get anything together this end. However, sign me up for
whatever UK proposal we agree on, and keep us (ie this list) posted.
:-)

Cormac