Quantcast

Fwd: HTTPS for logged in users on Wednesday August 21st

Fwd: HTTPS for logged in users on Wednesday August 21st

Greg Grossmeier-2
This has implications for bot owners (all users, including bot users,
will be forced to HTTPS instead of HTTP when logged in).

Please review your code to make sure it won't break on Wednesday :)

Greg

----- Forwarded message from Greg Grossmeier <[hidden email]> -----

----- End forwarded message -----