Fwd: Hoping not mistaking adresse

David Gerard-2
Forwarded to wikien-l itself, which this presumably was for. Can
someone please help?

- d.

Re: Fwd: Hoping not mistaking adresse

Guillaume Paumier
Cyrille,

Quel est exactement ton problème ? (Tu peux parler en français si tu
préfères.)

g.

> Forwarded to wikien-l itself, which this presumably was for. Can
> someone please help?
>

> - d.

Guillom
"Je sers la science et c'est ma joie" - Basile le Disciple
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Guillom

RE: Fwd: Hoping not mistaking adresse

Willis, Harry
>Forwarded to wikien-l itself, which this presumably was for. Can
>someone please help?
>

>- d.

Babel would be a good place to start, although I would be happy to speak with anyone needing a french translator as I speak the language relatively well.

[...]

All mail sent and received may be examined to prevent transmission
of unacceptable material.
Wellington College does not accept responsibility for email contents.
Problems to [hidden email].
Website: http://www.wellingtoncollege.org.uk

Re: Fwd: Hoping not mistaking adresse

Steve Bennett-4