[Fwd: India task force]

Achal Prabhala-2
In plain text, in case the previous message is not accessible.

Re: [Fwd: India task force]

Srikanth Ramakrishnan
Umm.. I'm NOT north Indian , don't live in Delhi, BUT I still speak Better Hindi [no offence] than some Northies around me, so am I eligible?

2009/11/19 Achal Prabhala <[hidden email]>
[...]

If any message seems out of the blue from this account, PLEASE call me up on my mobile to confirm it was sent by me.

Re: [Fwd: India task force]

Anirudh S. Bhati
I have admin access on the Hindi Wikipedia, but my Hindi skills have deteriorated over the years.

Yours sincerely,

Anirudh Singh Bhati
Student of Law, Gujarat National Law University,
Gandhinagar, India.

Handphone: +919328712208
Skype: anirudhsbh

If this email were legal advice, it would be followed by a bill.

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 10:08 PM, Srikanth Ramakrishnan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Umm.. I'm NOT north Indian , don't live in Delhi, BUT I still speak Better Hindi [no offence] than some Northies around me, so am I eligible?

2009/11/19 Achal Prabhala <[hidden email]>

In plain text, in case the previous message is not accessible.

Re: [Fwd: India task force]

Cary Bass-4

Achal Prabhala wrote:

> In plain text, in case the previous message is not accessible.

I have spammed the administrators of the Urdu Wikipedia as well as
reached out to an active Punjabi speaker on the English Wikipedia.
Hopefully that will get some more names for you.

- --
Cary Bass
Volunteer Coordinator, Wikimedia Foundation

Re: [Fwd: India task force]

BalaSundaraRaman
As for female contributors, I know two Tamil Wiki editors, but none of them is Indian. One lives in Sri Lanka and the other is settled in Germany (both originally from Sri Lanka).

There is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jishacj who edits the English wiki and is an Indian national, but I have not interacted with her recently.

Cheers,
Sundar

"That language is an instrument of human reason, and not merely a medium for the expression of thought, is a truth generally admitted."

In plain text, in case the previous message is not accessible.

Re: [Fwd: India task force]

Anirudh S. Bhati
You forget Noopur Raval. :)

Not a regular Wikipedian but very keen on Wikimedia activities.