Quantcast

Fwd: [Internal-l] Fwd: Volunteers Wanted: Funds Dissemination Process Advisory Group

Fwd: [Internal-l] Fwd: Volunteers Wanted: Funds Dissemination Process Advisory Group

James Forrester-5
Please see the below if of interest to you UK-based Wikimedians.

J.

From: Barry Newstead <[hidden email]>
Date: Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 12:08 PM
Subject: Volunteers Wanted: Funds Dissemination Process Advisory Group

Dear all,

Following up on the Wikimedia Foundation's Board resolution on Funds
Dissemination[1], we are launching work on the design of the Funds
Dissemination Committee[2] To help in the design and implementation
work ahead, we are creating an Advisory Group which will begin work
very soon.

Information on the nomination process for the formation of the
Advisory Group is available on meta [3] and we would encourage
interested candidates who meet the criteria to consider applying.
Please also pass this information on to people in the wider community.

[1] http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Funds_Dissemination_Committee
[2] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Funds_Dissemination_Committee
[3] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Funds_Dissemination_Committee/FDC_Advisory_Group/Formation

Best,
Barry

--
Barry Newstead
Chief Global Development Officer

the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!

Barry Newstead
Chief Global Development Officer

the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!

James D. Forrester
[hidden email] | [hidden email]
[[Wikipedia:User:Jdforrester|James F.]]