Fwd: Labs (almost fully!) back up

Yuvi Panda
FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Yuvi Panda <[hidden email]>
Date: Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 11:33 PM
Subject: Labs (almost fully!) back up
To: [hidden email]

Hello everyone!

All projects (except maps and mwoffliner) are fully back up.
Theyshould be up now (including tools) - restored from a backup taken
on June 9. Some have had NFS disabled - but those mostly have had no
significant NFS usage or have had members of the project confirm NFS
is unused. This increases their reliability significantly. If your
project has something missing, please file a bug or respond on list.

We have a fsck in progress on the old corrupted file system, and will
update if / when we can recover specific files.

https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Incident_documentation/20150617-LabsNFSOutage
has updates coming as well.

Thank you.

--
Yuvi Panda T
http://yuvi.in/blog

--
Yuvi Panda T
http://yuvi.in/blog

Re: Fwd: Labs (almost fully!) back up

Daniel Schwen-2
So what is the status with maps and wma (WikiMiniAtlas) then? Do I have to
take action? When can I expect WMA to be back up? I think I've had
considerable NFS usage, which is probably why it is not up yet.
Daniel