Fwd: MathJax enabled on mediawiki.org

Erik Moeller-4
(FYI)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Erik Moeller <[hidden email]>
Date: Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 2:58 PM
Subject: MathJax enabled on mediawiki.org
To: Wikimedia developers <[hidden email]>

MathJax is now enabled as an experimental math rendering mode on
MediaWiki.org (thanks, Aaron).

To enable it, select it in your preferences under "Appearance".

I've set up a page here to report & track issues:

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Math/MathJax_testing

While it's probably too slow to make it the default, it's a nice
alternative rendering mode which we should make available everywhere
if there are no remaining major issues. Thanks to Brion and everyone
else involved in getting it to this point.

Erik

--
Erik Möller

Erik Möller