Fwd: Participate in Google User Research in 2018

Fwd: Participate in Google User Research in 2018

Chad Horohoe
Hi,

Google's doing some research into Gerrit and is looking for some
participants in a research study. Considering how critical Gerrit is to our
work, I thought people might be interested in participating. They will be
doing video/audio sessions with users remotely (I'm assuming something via
Google Hangouts).

Obviously, this is totally optional, but if you think you would like to
participate then follow the signup link in the forwarded e-mail. The first
sessions are next week :)
The original thread is at
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/repo-discuss/F_Qv1R_JtOI

Happy Friday,

-Chad

On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 11:00:35 PM UTC-8, Billy Leet wrote:

> Hi friends!
>
> I'm Billy from the Google User Research team working on Gerrit. If you're
> interested in shaping the future of Gerrit, sign up for a user study to
> share your thoughts with our team.
>
> We're currently scheduling 60 minute research sessions in the coming
> months to get feedback from users like you. The signup process is quick –
> please fill out the form below, and we'll be in touch soon to schedule a
> time to chat with you. (If you're a site admin, feel free to sign up too,
> and it'd be great if you could forward this to your developers!)
>
> *-------------------*
>
> *Sign up here! <https://goo.gl/forms/KQRkfRVT69tQ3xZN2>*
> *-------------------*
>
> Our current study dates are *Feb 6 - 7*, and *Mar 6 - 7*. Even if you're
> not available on those days, feel free to sign up and we'd be happy to
> reach out to you when future study dates are available.
>
> Respectfully,
> Billy Leet
> UX Research Coordinator at Google
>

> P.S. we offer participants a token of appreciation for taking part in a
> study. We know your time is valuable!

Re: Fwd: Participate in Google User Research in 2018

Paladox
 Also do note that they are truly listening to you. So any feedback you give will improve gerrit and may also change how the UI will be.
They are always listening behind the scenes.