[Fwd: Re: Newstrust and Wiki News Follow Up]

[Fwd: Re: Newstrust and Wiki News Follow Up]

brian.mcneil-2
This is a heads-up for Wikinewsies; NewsTrust is doing a particular
focus on Global Economy News. They'd welcome in-depth reports during the
time they're focusing on the topic.

It is a really good opportunity to get your work a higher profile (if
you register with them and submit it). And, you will get feedback from
news professionals on how well you put your presentation together.

--
Brian McNeil <[hidden email]>
Wikinewsie.org