Fwd: Re: [cultural-partners] Successor to QRpedia?

Fwd: Re: [cultural-partners] Successor to QRpedia?

rupert THURNER-2

Fyi

Re: [cultural-partners] Successor to QRpedia?

Charles Andrès-2
Purely speculative:

several research institute in Switzerland have develop apps to recognize mountain peaks, I wonder if, using the pictures of monuments in Commons, such institute couldn’t develop a database of « profiles » used to recognize monuments in Switzerland. Based on the the geolocalization of the camera you should easily determine which profile to use for each monument?

charles

Charles ANDRES, Chief Science Officer
"Wikimedia CH" – Association for the advancement of free knowledge –
www.wikimedia.ch
Skype: charles.andres.wmch

Le 6 janv. 2014 à 21:02, rupert THURNER <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Fyi

Re: Fwd: Re: [cultural-partners] Successor to QRpedia?

Yann Heurtaux

Very nice execution!

-Y.

Tapé sur un téléphone, entre un bus et un train. Merci de votre indulgence pour les coquilles.

Le 6 janv. 2014 21:02, "rupert THURNER" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Fyi