Fwd: Resource for Wiktionarians: quick start guide to the visual editor as a Beta Feature

Fwd: Resource for Wiktionarians: quick start guide to the visual editor as a Beta Feature

Erica Litrenta
Hello there!
My name is Erica, and I am a community liaison for the visual editor team
at the Wikimedia Foundation.
I'm writing to let Wiktionary communities' members know about a page,
*https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:VisualEditor/The_visual_editor_at_Wikisources_and_Wiktionaries*
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:VisualEditor/The_visual_editor_at_Wikisources_and_Wiktionaries>,
that I wrote to make it easier to try the visual editor at your wiki, now
that it's been made available as a Beta Feature there (featuring the
"single edit tab" system).
Please let your communities know about it!
If you need help with anything, use the venues listed on that page, or
leave a message on the talk page.

Happy editing!
PS: Thanks to Leftmostcat for his help with this.
Elitre (WMF)
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Technical_Collaboration