Fwd: Samskrit Wikiquote ( Wiki SuktayaH)

Fwd: Samskrit Wikiquote ( Wiki SuktayaH)

Abhiram C
Hello Wikipedians,

A new way to contribute to Samskrit is here!!!! The Samskrit Wikiquote is
officially open for contributions. Thanks to all the people who  have
striven hard to make it count.

The webpage can be found at *sa.wikiquote.org* <http://sa.wikiquote.org>

Re: [Wikisa-l] Fwd: Samskrit Wikiquote ( Wiki SuktayaH)

Karthik Nadar-2
This is an awesome news.

Congratulations to all behind this one, and wish you all a great success.

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 11:53 AM, Abhiram C <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Wikipedians,
>
> A new way to contribute to Samskrit is here!!!! The Samskrit Wikiquote is
> officially open for contributions. Thanks to all the people who  have
> striven hard to make it count.
>
> The webpage can be found at *sa.wikiquote.org* <http://sa.wikiquote.org>

Thanks and regards,
Karthik Nadar,
Secretary, Wikimedia India Chapter.

Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] [Wikisa-l] Fwd: Samskrit Wikiquote ( Wiki SuktayaH)

Abhiram C
Hi Gaurav,

The term "Sanskrit" is one that was started by the Westerners who found it
difficult to pronounce "Samskritam/Samskrit".
You too could try pronouncing the word Samskritam in English accent which
will lead you to Sanskrit. Its better we stick to our basics and call it
Samskritam.