Fwd: [Semediawiki-user] Feature Request: printout type 'template'

Fwd: [Semediawiki-user] Feature Request: printout type 'template'

planetenxin
Hi devs,

what do you think about this:

Betreff: [Semediawiki-user] Feature Request: printout type 'template'
Datum: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 09:38:38 +0100
Von: planetenxin <[hidden email]>
An: Semantic MediaWiki users <[hidden email]>

I often use automatically created page names (like Issue00023) together
with a label property to get triples like

'Issue00023' 'has label' 'we need more pizza'
'Person4711' 'has name' 'Alexander Gesinn'

If I query for Issues, I'd like show the label but link to the acutal
page. I can do this be using format=template which requires some work.

My idea is to have something like:

{{#ask: [[Category:Issue]]
     |?has label#Template:IssueLabel=Label
     |?has assignee#Template:AssigneeLabel=Assignee
     |mainlabel=-
}}

Template:IssueLabel would look like

label|mainlabel=-|link=none|limit=1}}]]}}

What do you think?

/Alexander

semantic::apps by gesinn.it
Business Applications with Semantic Mediawiki.
http://semantic-apps.com