Fwd: Toolserver decommissioning

Shaurabh Bharti
Hi,

I am not able to login to nightshade. Can an admin upload public key (attached) to my account: sbharti? Thanks.

Regards,
Shaurabh Bharti

मेरे विचार - blog.sbharti.in

From: सौरभ भारती <[hidden email]>
Date: 2013/11/11
Subject: Re: Toolserver decommissioning
To: TS Admins <[hidden email]>

Hi,

I have a small request. I've lost the public key used for making ssh connection. Hence, I'm attaching a new public key to connect with.

Please put it in my account.

Regards,
Shaurabh Bharti

मेरे विचार - blog.sbharti.in

2013/11/11 TS Admins <[hidden email]>
Dear sbharti,

as you might know we are shutting down the Toolserver. Therefore we
have reactivated all expired accounts and set them to expire on

        8th of January 2014

so that you can get your data. If you want to revive your tool, please
do so at Labs.

For packing and deleting all your stuff except the user-store you can
use the scripts
        byebye
and
        burnbridges
on nightshade.toolserver.org. The first tool creates tarballs of all
your data except for the user-store and the second tool deletes all
this data as well as expires your account.

Best regards
Your TS admins

ts_sbharti.pub (734 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Fwd: Toolserver decommissioning

DaB.-4
Hello,
Am 15.11.2013 17:49, schrieb सौरभ भारती:
> I am not able to login to nightshade. Can an admin upload public key
> (attached) to my account: sbharti? Thanks.

no. Please open a JIRA-quest in the TS-queue [1].

Sincerely,
DaB.

[1] https://jira.toolserver.org/browse/TS