Fwd: Update to ICU Unicode library starting on April 9 will briefly affect category sort order

Fwd: Update to ICU Unicode library starting on April 9 will briefly affect category sort order

Nick Wilson (Quiddity)
Greetings.
On Monday, I would like to distribute this message to the 7 largest
affected non-English wikis, just in case the time-estimation of
possibly noticeable affects is exceeded. That is:
Swedish, French, Dutch, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Polish
It can be translated at
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Technical_Operations/ICU_announcement
The smaller wikis are unlikely to notice the brief mis-sorting.

That page is also where the Tech/News item links to for further details.

Thank you for your help. :-)

--
Nick Wilson (Quiddity)
Community Liaison, Wikimedia Foundation