Fwd: Upgrade to UploadCampaigns

Yuvi Panda
For anyone using Campaigns for non WLM things.

Re: Fwd: Upgrade to UploadCampaigns

Jane Darnell
Exactly - I was thinking of museum collections, but it could be also
something like a project to photograph the "West Highland Way" and
other historical footpaths.

2013/7/16, Yuvi Panda <[hidden email]>:

> For anyone using Campaigns for non WLM things.

Join our IRC Chat on Multimedia this Thursday

Fabrice Florin-2
Hi folks,

We would like to invite you to join a community IRC chat on Multimedia, which we're hosting this Thursday, July 18th, at 18:00 UTC (11:00am PDT), on this 'office hours' channel:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/IRC_office_hours#Upcoming_office_hours

This one-hour online discussion will bring together community members and the foundation's new multimedia team to discuss our next steps for a better, media-rich experience on Wikipedia and Commons. During this chat, we will ask you how we can improve multimedia on our sites, as well as discuss these new feature ideas:
• Media Viewer
• File Notifications
• File Feedback
* New Gallery Layout

If you are interested in multimedia and have had any experience uploading media files, curating them or placing them on articles, we would love to hear from you. Please RSVP here if you are interested in joining, so we know how many people to expect:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Village_pump#Join_an_IRC_Chat_about_Multimedia_this_Thursday

Even if you can't join this IRC chat, we'd be grateful if you could spread the word in your community, so we can attract a good mix of Commonists and Wikipedians to help us plan our next steps.

Thanks for your interest. Hope to speak with you soon!

All the best,

Fabrice and the Multimedia Team

_______________________________

Fabrice Florin
Product Manager, Multimedia

Wikipedia Profile:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Fabrice_Florin_(WMF)

Join our IRC Chat on Multimedia today at 18:00 UTC

Fabrice Florin-2
Hi folks,

If you are interested in multimedia, we invite you to join our community IRC chat today at 18:00 UTC (11:00am PDT), on this 'office hours' channel: #wikimedia-office .

Our new multimedia team is hosting this one-hour chat to discuss our plans and first feature ideas with community members from Wikipedia, Commons and other wiki projects. You can read more about our current plans here:

During this chat, we will ask you how we can improve your multimedia workflows, as well as discuss these new feature ideas:
• Media Viewer
• File Notifications
• File Feedback
* New Gallery Layout

To learn more about these projects, visit this feature ideas page -- where you are welcome to add comments:

Please RSVP here if you plan to join the chat, so we know how many people to expect:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Village_pump#Join_an_IRC_Chat_about_Multimedia_this_Thursday

Even if you can't join this IRC chat, we'd be grateful if you could spread the word in your community, so we can attract a good mix of Commonists and Wikipedians to help us plan our next steps for this important program.

Thanks for your interest. We hope to speak with you soon!

All the best,

Fabrice and the Multimedia Team

P.S.: For more info on how to join this IRC chat, check this IRC office hours page: