Quantcast

Fwd: [Wiki-research-l] Arabic Wikipedia research-driven improvement & Bassel

Fwd: [Wiki-research-l] Arabic Wikipedia research-driven improvement & Bassel

Tighe Flanagan
Forwarding message to the Arabic community list, as per the request to get
in touch with people growing the Arabic Wikipedia in terms of content or
community. See full message below.

Original senders CC'd.

--
Tighe Flanagan