Fwd: [Wiki-research-l] WikiDashboard down - anyone knows how to contact people at PARC who developed it?

Fwd: [Wiki-research-l] WikiDashboard down - anyone knows how to contact people at PARC who developed it?

metasj
Are tools in expired user accounts backed up?   If a user disappears
for a year and then comes back this time next year, will they be able
to find their code and data?

Regards,
SJ

Re: Fwd: [Wiki-research-l] WikiDashboard down - anyone knows how to contact people at PARC who developed it?

DaB.-4
Hello,
Am 15.06.2013 01:31, schrieb Samuel Klein:
> Are tools in expired user accounts backed up?   If a user disappears
> for a year and then comes back this time next year, will they be able
> to find their code and data?

yes.

Sincerely,
DaB.

--
Diese eMail sollte mit dem PGP-Schlüssel 0x2d3ee2d42b255885 signiert
sein. Misstrauen Sie unsignierten eMails!

Re: Fwd: [Wiki-research-l] WikiDashboard down - anyone knows how to contact people at PARC who developed it?

metasj
Awesome.  Thank you :)  SJ