Fwd: [Wikidata] Wikimedia Foundation directly funding Wikidata

Fwd: [Wikidata] Wikimedia Foundation directly funding Wikidata

Pine W
Forwarding.

Pine

Re: Fwd: [Wikidata] Wikimedia Foundation directly funding Wikidata

Info WorldUniversity
Such great news! Happy birthday, Wikidata!

All the best, Scott

On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 8:15 AM, Pine W <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Forwarding.
>
> Pine

- Scott MacLeod - Founder & President

- http://worlduniversityandschool.org

- 415 480 4577

- PO Box 442, (86 Ridgecrest Road), Canyon, CA 94516

- World University and School - like Wikipedia with best STEM-centric
OpenCourseWare - incorporated as a nonprofit university and school in
California, and is a U.S. 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt educational organization.

World University and School is sending you this because of your interest in
free, online, higher education. If you don't want to receive these, please
reply with 'unsubscribe' in the body of the email, leaving the subject line
intact. Thank you.