Fwd: Wikimania-l post from egalvez@wikimedia.org requires approval

Phoebe Ayers-2
forwarding for Edward

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Edward Galvez <[hidden email]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 10:56:32 -0500
Subject: Evaluation and metrics consults during Wikimania
Hello!

Many have asked for more help in working with Wikimetrics, global metrics, and other support for evaluating wikimedia events and programs. If you are new to metrics and wikimetrics, be sure to visit https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Evaluation/Wikimetrics the presentations, tutorials, and videos that are already available.

I will be at the community engagement booth on the 4th floor during the following times to answer questions:

Friday
14:45 - 15:45 pm

Saturday
10:00 - 12:30 pm

If these times will not work for you, please email me off list and I'd be happy to set up another time.

Thanks!
Edward

--
Edward Galvez