Fwd: Wikimedia Developer Summit: Feedback / Suggest Process Improvements

Fwd: Wikimedia Developer Summit: Feedback / Suggest Process Improvements

Rachel Farrand
Hello -
The email below has a link to the feedback survey for the Wikimedia
Developer Summit 2018.
We welcome feedback from both those who attended and those who did not.

The feedback collected will have direct impact on next year's event.

Thank you for helping us to improve. :)

Re: Wikimedia Developer Summit: Feedback / Suggest Process Improvements

Rachel Farrand
As a follow up to my last email, my apologies for not including it in the
first:
*We’re resending this email to make sure everyone is aware of the
applicable privacy statement. For more information on privacy and
data-handling, see the survey privacy statement
<https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/2018_Developer_Summit_Feedback_Survey_Privacy_Statement>.
The survey is conducted via a third-party service, which may subject your
data to additional terms. For questions about this survey, or to access,
change, or delete your answers, contact [hidden email]
<[hidden email]>.*