Fwd: [Wikimedia-l] Europeana post on Wikimedia Commons large batch upload projects

Fwd: [Wikimedia-l] Europeana post on Wikimedia Commons large batch upload projects

Charles Andrès-2
Wikimedia CH supports the creation of a Tools dedicated to help GLAMs to do batch upload directly on Commons. In Switzerland this tools is under test with the files of the Neuchâtel Herbarium project (more than 100 000 pictures remain to be uploaded) and with the collaboration of the Swiss National Library.

 A workshop will be organized later this year to introduce Swiss GLAMs to the Tools.

Charles

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Début du message transféré :