Fwd: [Wikimedia-l] Fwd: Announcement of Wikimania 2014 jury

Fwd: [Wikimedia-l] Fwd: Announcement of Wikimania 2014 jury

Noopur-2
Dear all,

FYI. The jury list is out. Achal, Konarak and I are a part of it. There are only two bids so far. Arusha and London.

Thanks
Noopur

Begin forwarded message:

From: James Forrester <[hidden email]>
Date: February 18, 2013, 5:14:09 AM GMT+05:30
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Subject: [Wikimedia-l] Fwd: Announcement of Wikimania 2014 jury

All,

For info.

Yours,

James.

Re: Fwd: [Wikimedia-l] Fwd: Announcement of Wikimania 2014 jury

Adethya Sudarsanan
Hey Noopur,

Can anyone be a part of the jury? is the call still open? Jus curious.

-Ade. S

From: James Forrester <[hidden email]>
Date: February 18, 2013, 5:14:09 AM GMT+05:30
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

All,

For info.

Yours,

James.

Re: Fwd: [Wikimedia-l] Fwd: Announcement of Wikimania 2014 jury

noopur

Dear Adethya,

Adding James to the conversation because he can explain this better. Also, here is an open call that James did send out for jury volunteers on 10th February :http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/wiki/wikimania/333694?do=post_view_threaded#333694

As for me, I could tell you how I came on board. I was approached by Deror Avi from Israel and his rationale was to have a wider representation (people from Asia, women, some experience with organizing events). I hope that answers your question :)

Best,

Noopur

From: James Forrester <[hidden email]>
Date: February 18, 2013, 5:14:09 AM GMT+05:30