Fwd: [Wikimedia-l] Ray Saintonge has died

Fwd: [Wikimedia-l] Ray Saintonge has died

David Gerard-2

Re: Fwd: [Wikimedia-l] Ray Saintonge has died

Benoit Landry

For those who may be wondering, the username was User:Eclecticology

~Benoit / Salvidrim

Sent from Outlook Mobile on Nexus 6P

--
Milos

Re: Fwd: [Wikimedia-l] Ray Saintonge has died

Charles Matthews

>     On 13 September 2016 at 17:34 [hidden email] wrote:
>

>     For those who may be wondering, the username was User:Eclecticology
>

>     ~Benoit / Salvidrim
>
>     Sent from Outlook Mobile on Nexus 6P
>

>     On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 12:29 PM -0400, "David Gerard" <[hidden email]>

>     He died yesterday. As he was an important member of our community, I
>     think we should make something appropriate so he would be remembered.

Ray had been running the Wikilivres site, for the last four years:

http://wikilivres.ca/wiki/User:Eclecticology

It covers (inter alia) material that can be hosted under Canadian law, and
cannot on Wikisource.

News on what is happening at Wikilivres would be welcome.

Charles