Fwd: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikimedians of North American Indigenous Languages User Group

Fwd: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikimedians of North American Indigenous Languages User Group

Jean-Philippe Béland
Good day all,

I forward this to the US list as it may be of interest to some of you. If you have any questions, suggestions or are interested in our projects, please do not hesitate to contact me!

Thank you,
Jean-Philippe Béland (User:Amqui)
Coordinator, Wikimedians of North American Indigenous Languages User Group