Quantcast

Fwd: [Wikimediaindia-l] 50th Wikimedia Bangalore Meetup & Celebrations !

Fwd: [Wikimediaindia-l] 50th Wikimedia Bangalore Meetup & Celebrations !

Omshivaprakash | Wikimedia
Cross posting - Bangalore Event. Kannada Wikipedian's can join in as well.

*Date:* : Saturday, *13-Oct-2012**Time:* 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM IST

*Venue:*
The Energy & Resources Institute (TERI),
Southern Regional Centre <http://www.teriin.org/teri-sr/index.htm>,
4th Main, Near to Domlur Club
Domlur 2nd Stage
Bangalore 560 071, Karnataka

*Please note:* This is a different venue for this Wikimeetup. It is at TERI
Auditorium and not CIS.
Agenda

   1. Keynote on "State of Wikipedia in South Asia" - Bishakha
Datta<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bishakha_Datta>(Board member,
Wikimedia Foundation)
   2. Panel Discussion - "The Future of Wikipedia in India and Societal
   Transformational opportunities"
      1. Achal Prabhala
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achal_Prabhala>(Researcher, Advisory
Board member of Wikimedia Foundation)
      2.  Arun Ramarathnam (panel
chair)<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Arunram>(Wikipedian,
Co-founder and Executive committee member of Wikimedia India)
      3. Bishakha Datta
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bishakha_Datta>(Board member, Wikimedia
Foundation)
      4.  Gautam John
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Gkjohn>(Recovering lawyer,
erstwhile entrepreneur, pretend polymath, future
      dilettante, TED fellow)
      5. Nishant Shah
<http://cis-india.org/publications/cis/nishant>(Co-founder &
Director-Research at the Centre for Internet and Society,
      Bangalore)
   3. Talk on Guinness book record winning project- "Wiki Loves Monuments"
   - Naveen Francis <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:naveenpf> & Karthik
   Nadar <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Karthikndr>
   4. Talk on "The mechanics of running Wikimedia Meetups in Bangalore" - Tinu
   Cherian <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Tinucherian>
   5. Introduction of New Executive Committee members of WikiMedia India
   Chapter - Arjuna Rao Chavala<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Arjunaraoc>
   6. Vote of thanks - Radhakrishna
A<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Arkrishna>(Wikipedia Bangalore SIG
chair)

Look forward to  meeting you at TERI at 4 PM.

For more details of the event:
http://wiki.wikimedia.in/WikiMeetups/Bangalore/Bangalore50

regards
Arun

On behalf of the Bangalore Wikimedia community.

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 9:53 PM, RadhaKrishna Arvapally <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> Bangalore wikimedia meetups made half century !
> It is time to celebrate. Please join the 50th Meetup to make it a grand
> success!!!
>
> Venue:
>        Teri Auditorium, near Domlur Club
> Time:
>         13th Oct (Saturday) 4:00 PM
>
> Please register your self @ http://wpblr50.doattend.com/
> Please refer to http://wiki.wikimedia.in/WP:MBL50 for more details about
> the event.
>
> Please forward to all those who are interested...
>

> --
>

> Thanks & Regards,
> RadhaKrishna
> Bangalore SIG,
> Wikimedia India Chapter
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Arkrishna

Omshivaprakash H L | ಓಂಶಿವಪ್ರಕಾಶ್ ಎಚ್.ಎಲ್ | ॐ शिवप्रकाश् एच्. एल्
Kannada SIG
Wikimedia India Chapter
[image: File:Wikimedia India logo.svg] <http://wiki.wikimedia.in/>

Re: Fwd: [Wikimediaindia-l] 50th Wikimedia Bangalore Meetup & Celebrations !

w3dtechnologies
This post was updated on .
W3 D Technologies provide comprehensive SAP HYBRIS Online Training through industry SAP experts, aiming with Right knowledge about B2B Multi channel eCommerce SAP Hybris that best suits your needs. SAP HYBRIS Online Training | Best SAP HYBRIS Training India

Re: Fwd: [Wikimediaindia-l] 50th Wikimedia Bangalore Meetup & Celebrations !

w3dtechnologies
W3 D Technologies is a pioneer in Dell Boomi Training sector, providing the Dell Boomi Online Training course we have experienced expert faculty for Dell Boomi Dell Boomi Online Training | Dell Boomi Certification Course