Fwd: [Wikipedia-l] press contacts

SJ-5
(Excuse my English:)  Please let me know if you are interested in
being a contact for the media when inquiries about Wikipedia come in.
(For instance this week, with the "1 million English Wikipedia
articles" press release.)

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/PR/1M-en
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Press_releases/English_Wikipedia_Publishes_Millionth_Article

Cheers,
    Sj

Re: Fwd: [Wikipedia-l] press contacts

Alhen
Sj,

    I would like to be a media contact, So, What do I have to do?. Where do
I have to add my information?.

  Grettins, Alhen

On 3/3/06, SJ <[hidden email]> wrote:

> (Excuse my English:)  Please let me know if you are interested in
> being a contact for the media when inquiries about Wikipedia come in.
> (For instance this week, with the "1 million English Wikipedia
> articles" press release.)
>
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/PR/1M-en
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Press_releases/English_Wikipedia_Publishes_Millionth_Article
>

> Cheers,
>     Sj

Angela-5
On 3/7/06, Alhen <[hidden email]> wrote:

>     I would like to be a media contact, So, What do I have to do?. Where do
> I have to add my information?.

If you would like to be a press contact, please add your name to
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Press_department#Expressed_interest

If you are also interested in helping to organise and co-ordinate
media-related work (arranging interviews, writing press releases,
etc), see http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Communications_subcommittees

(sorry for writing in English on this list)

Angela.

On 3/7/06, Angela <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On 3/7/06, Alhen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >     I would like to be a media contact, So, What do I have to do?. Where do
> > I have to add my information?.
>
> If you would like to be a press contact, please add your name to
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Press_department#Expressed_interest

Thank you, Angela :).  When adding yourself to these pages, please
also add a few words of information about yourself; feel free to add
this information in Spanish.

SJ