Fwd: [Wikitech-l] Page Curation launch on English Wikipedia

Fwd: [Wikitech-l] Page Curation launch on English Wikipedia

David Gerard-2
Special:NewPagesFeed is fantastic, by the way. Click on an article and
see what you get.

Re: Fwd: [Wikitech-l] Page Curation launch on English Wikipedia

Wyatt Lucas
I am not a fan of page curation. Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with NewPages+Twinkle. It works fine for me.

--
~~yutsi
Sent from my iPhone.