Fwd: [Wikitech-l] Welcoming Srikanth Lakshmanan to the i18n engineering team

Fwd: [Wikitech-l] Welcoming Srikanth Lakshmanan to the i18n engineering team

Santhosh Thottingal-2
Congrats Srikanth!

Re: Fwd: [Wikitech-l] Welcoming Srikanth Lakshmanan to the i18n engineering team

Bala Jeyaraman
+1....

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 10:59 PM, Santhosh Thottingal <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats Srikanth!

Re: Fwd: [Wikitech-l] Welcoming Srikanth Lakshmanan to the i18n engineering team

Anivar Aravind
Congrats logic

Re: Fwd: [Wikitech-l] Welcoming Srikanth Lakshmanan to the i18n engineering team

Srikanth Ramakrishnan-2
Congratulations Logic. I hope, now the Tamil wikipedia will not have
any glitches. Cheers,

Srikanth Ramakrishnan.

Sign this petition to introduce Volvo buses in Coimbatore city:
https://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/the-transport-minister-tamil-nadu-introduction-of-volvo-city-buses-in-the-city-of-coimbatore

Re: Fwd: [Wikitech-l] Welcoming Srikanth Lakshmanan to the i18n engineering team

ViswaPrabha (വിശ്വപ്രഭ)-2
Quite logical, i18n-Et.
And congratulations, logic.

:)

Tamil and other Indic Wikis, have a great go with Srikant !

-Viswam

Re: Fwd: [Wikitech-l] Welcoming Srikanth Lakshmanan to the i18n engineering team

Srikanth Lakshmanan
Thank you all for you wishes. I look forward to working with you and making your language wikipedia experience better. Please feel free to poke me on any bugs you file for your wiki projects.

To avoid people complaining of bombing inbox, please send your wishes sent to me excluding the list. :)

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 10:59 PM, Santhosh Thottingal <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats Srikanth!

Check out some of his work on Tamil scripts and
consonants at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamil_Script#Consonants_of_Modern_Tamil

Correction, my blogposts were based on it :)

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 11:34 PM, Srikanth Ramakrishnan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations Logic. I hope, now the Tamil wikipedia will not have
any glitches. Cheers

All languages have quite some distance to reach that milestone, am sure together we can reach there soon :)

--
Regards
Srikanth.L

Re: Fwd: [Wikitech-l] Welcoming Srikanth Lakshmanan to the i18n engineering team

Arun Ganesh

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 12:15 AM, Srikanth Lakshmanan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you all for you wishes. I look forward to working with you and making your language wikipedia experience better. Please feel free to poke me on any bugs you file for your wiki projects.

To avoid people complaining of bombing inbox, please send your wishes sent to me excluding the list. :)
Nonsense! complaints are an integral part of these lists. Welcome to the localisation team :D

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 10:59 PM, Santhosh Thottingal <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats Srikanth!

Check out some of his work on Tamil scripts and
consonants at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamil_Script#Consonants_of_Modern_Tamil

Correction, my blogposts were based on it :)

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 11:34 PM, Srikanth Ramakrishnan <[hidden email]> wrote:

Congratulations Logic. I hope, now the Tamil wikipedia will not have
any glitches. Cheers

All languages have quite some distance to reach that milestone, am sure together we can reach there soon :)

--
Regards
Srikanth.L

j.mp/ArunGanesh

Warm regards,

Ashwin Baindur

Re: Fwd: [Wikitech-l] Welcoming Srikanth Lakshmanan to the i18n engineering team

Gautam John
Congratulation, Logic! Super news and always great to see the
communities strongest supporters as part of the core team!

Thank you.

Best,

Gautam
________
http://blog.prathambooks.org/p/social-media.html

Re: Fwd: [Wikitech-l] Welcoming Srikanth Lakshmanan to the i18n engineering team

Arun Ramarathnam
Srikanth,

This is indeed good to hear.
You will now be working on your passion full time! Fantastic indeed.

Best wishes.

regards
arun

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 10:59 PM, Santhosh Thottingal <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats Srikanth!

Re: Fwd: [Wikitech-l] Welcoming Srikanth Lakshmanan to the i18n engineering team

Subhashish Panigrahi
Congrats Logic,

It is so nice to see you in i18n team!

It is a promise from a old Bangalore friend, I will be disturbing you more than anyone else!

you have been helpful always and I wish all the Indic language communities take more help from you.

Best

On 2 August 2012 10:03, Nasir Khan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations Logic

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 8:58 AM, Gautam John <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulation, Logic! Super news and always great to see the
communities strongest supporters as part of the core team!

Thank you.

Best,

Gautam
________
http://blog.prathambooks.org/p/social-media.html

Nasir Khan Saikat

Subha

Re: Fwd: [Wikitech-l] Welcoming Srikanth Lakshmanan to the i18n engineering team

Bishakha Datta
Cool!

Congratulations and more power to the localization team,
Bishakha

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 12:26 PM, Subhashish Panigrahi <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

BalaSundaraRaman
Best wishes, Srikanth! Now you get to actually fix most of the bugs you were desperately after. And many more to come from all wikis. :)

- Sundar

"That language is an instrument of human reason, and not merely a medium for the expression of thought, is a truth generally admitted."

Re: Fwd: [Wikitech-l] Welcoming Srikanth Lakshmanan to the i18n engineering team

jayanta nath-2
Congratulations Logic

Jayanta

Re: Fwd: [Wikitech-l] Welcoming Srikanth Lakshmanan to the i18n engineering team

Noopur Raval
Sweet! Welcome aboard Logic :-)

Look forward to working with you!

Congratulations.