Fwd: [Wmfcc-l] [Fwd: [Commons-l] Wikimedia Commons 1M]

Fwd: [Wmfcc-l] [Fwd: [Commons-l] Wikimedia Commons 1M]

KIZU Naoko
Hello folks,
I'm honored to announce that Wikimedia Commons celebrates now 1M files
and say our colleagues congratulations.
Dear translators, we'll appreciate to see the press release elaborated
and also translated into many languages.
For further information, see the forwarded message.
Again, congratulations, Commons!