Fwd: [Wmfcc-l] Welsh Wikipedia Advertisement

Fwd: [Wmfcc-l] Welsh Wikipedia Advertisement

David Gerard-2
Anyone from cy:wp want to help with this? Contact Sandra (the
Foundation's public relations person).

- d.

Re: Fwd: [Wmfcc-l] Welsh Wikipedia Advertisement

Telsa Gwynne
Ar Tue, Apr 03, 2007 at 03:55:17PM +0100, ysgrifennodd David Gerard:
> Anyone from cy:wp want to help with this? Contact Sandra (the
> Foundation's public relations person).

I have dropped a link to this onto the Caffi (cafe :)) on cy.

Telsa