Fwd: You have been unsubscribed from WikiMedia India

Fwd: You have been unsubscribed from WikiMedia India

Niraj Suryawanshi
Hello Everyone,

Two days ago I received a mail from nabble team stating "removal of subscription to WikiMedia India".
I recalled back all events happening over the mailing list to find out any reason or instance of clicking the "unsubscribe" link, checked and rechecked for the same but could not find any solid robust reason to do so.

As in for now I'm able to receive & reply the mails, but still very curious about this particular "un-subscription" mail landing into my inbox out of nowhere.

Curious to know about the administrative/moderation rights regarding removal/un-subscribing of member from a list, or any similar instance happening.

The related mail is being forwarded for reference.
Hope this mail is not referred as an act of aggression or an offence pointing towards a person or an entity.

Regards & Thanks,
Pune Institute of Computer Technology | Wikipedia Club Pune
8149920120 | [hidden email]

Your subscription to WikiMedia India has been removed. If this was a mistake, you can re-subscribe by following the link below:

Sincerely,
The Nabble team
Regards & Thanks,

Niraj N. Suryawanshi
Pune Institute of Computer Technology | Wikipedia Club Pune
+91 814 992 0120 | niraj.suryawanshi@gmail.com

Your subscription to WikiMedia India has been removed. If this was a mistake, you can re-subscribe by following the link below:

Sincerely,
The Nabble team

Warm regards,

Ashwin Baindur

Re: Fwd: You have been unsubscribed from WikiMedia India

Anirudh S. Bhati
Hi Ashwin,

Subscriptions to Wikimedia mailing lists exist independent of Nabble.
The status of any user's subscription to Nabble is unconnected with
their status of subscription of Wikimedia mailing lists.

Thanks,
Anirudh