Fwd: [opensource-107] Seattle to host the 2016 OpenStreetMap State of the Map US Conference

Fwd: [opensource-107] Seattle to host the 2016 OpenStreetMap State of the Map US Conference

Pine W
For Wikimedia folks who are interested in possible collaborations with OSM, now seems like a good time to start thinking about possible presentations.

Staff from the Wikimedia Foundation, and/or Wikimedia volunteers from around the US outside of the Seattle area, may want to start thinking about travel plans.

For Wikimedia volunteers outside of Cascadia Wikimedians territory, you might consider applying for WMF Travel and Participation Support grants [1].

If you're inside of Cascadia Wikimedians territory and would like to attend the conference, we may have funds in our budget that can support your attendance. Contact me off-list for details.

Regards,