Fwd: stat broken?

erikzachte
I fixed the reports.
English version of reports has been updated, update for other languages is
ongoing.
http://stats.wikimedia.org/EN/ChartsWikipediaID.htm

BTW these are generated once a month only.

Cheers, Erik Zachte

From: Siska Doviana <[hidden email]>
Date: Mon, May 21, 2012 at 04:19 AM UTC
Subject: stat broken?

http://stats.wikimedia.org/EN/ChartsWikipediaID.htm

We are monitoring JV and ID but it's been broken for about a week now.
Also I'm planning to conduct a workshop at WWC on how to read statistic
related to intervention in small language wp to mid size wp.

Can anyone help fix it? If possible before the 23 May?
---------- End Forwarded message ----------

EN and JV seem to be significantly worse than ID for the particular URL
variant Siska gave but not in general. (where my metric is seeing "Jan"
instead of "May". IDK what it's supposed to look like) I see the last jvwiki
and idwiki dumps were after May 16th and all of the pages that I happened to
look at said they were from the 16th in the footer.
(the footer also says they're derived from the dumps)

I'm not clear on what these pages are supposed to look like or what's wrong
with them. I chatted about this with Siska a bit but she seems to have gone
AFK now. Hopefully she'll reply with more details.

Maybe there's something up with the box (which I'm guessing is stat1).
Or not. I don't know if it's normal to go 5 days without updating those
pages. (first stab in the dark: is crond running?)

-Jeremy

Re: Fwd: stat broken?

Jeremy Baron
On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 11:01 AM, Erik Zachte <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I fixed the reports.
> English version of reports has been updated, update for other languages is
> ongoing.
> http://stats.wikimedia.org/EN/ChartsWikipediaID.htm
>
> BTW these are generated once a month only.
>
> Cheers, Erik Zachte

Thanks!