Fwd: survey about copyright in the digital age - last call

Fwd: survey about copyright in the digital age - last call

musicali@libero.it
FYI

--
Simone Aliprandi - http://www.aliprandi.org

Re: Fwd: survey about copyright in the digital age - last call

최민석
Hi everyone,

I am preparing a survey for my research on "motivation to contribute
to Wikipedia, a collective work". I would like to know how to support from
research committee as Simone did.

Minn Seok Choi - Ph.D. Candidate at KAIST (Korean Advanced Institute of
Science and Technology)