Fwd: [talk-ch] Fwd: Geneva

rupert THURNER-2
---------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht ----------
Von: "Simon Poole" <[hidden email]>
Datum: 30.04.2014 00:08
Betreff: [talk-ch] Fwd: Geneva
An: "Openstreetmap Schweiz/Suisse/Svizzera/Svizra" <[hidden email]>

Steve will be in Geneva next week and if some community members have
time would like to meet up with them (I think it is in line with Steve
to point out that this should be an informal event), likely dinner and
beer. Anybody volunteering to organize?

Simon

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Hi Simon

Could you please pass this on to the correct lists? I’ll be in Geneva next Wednesday if there’s some kind of OSM meetup we could put together in the evening.

Thanks

Steve