GLAM at the BL on January 17: hors d'oeuvre

GLAM at the BL on January 17: hors d'oeuvre

Charles Matthews
I've added a section to

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:GLAM/BL/Royal

about another GLAMish thing happening earlier that afternoon (the
British Library event starts 1800 hrs). We'll be visiting an
exhibition "Many Hands" at the Royal Society
(http://royalsociety.org/events/2011/many-hands/). This ties in
somewhat with the British Museum Ice Age Art project, but I don't want
to overstate that connection: it's an exhibition, you can't just walk
in off the street though, and it finishes 20 January.

If you are coming, please sign up because I'm giving numbers on
Monday. I don't feel it's worth mentioning on the site notice, but
others may not agree, I suppose.

Charles