GSoC-19 project idea (proposal)

K. Kaushik Reddy
Hi Team ,

This is Kaushik Reddy again.
After a long work, I would like to introduce you to my idea proposal for
the (Wikimedia) GSoC '19.
Here is it:
1) Building an animation to dynamically create popups overlapped on a
geographical map using a real-time API from Wikimedia.

I had found the root of this in here( I have gone through it a bit):

https://meta.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Data

I would like to work this out as my Google summer of code-19 project for
Wikimedia. I request anyone of you to please mentor me over this for GSoC'
19. I'm confident that I could build this one. Also, feel free to comment
on this.

With regards,
Kaushik.

Re: GSoC-19 project idea (proposal)

Leila Zia
Hi Kaushik, I'm thrilled that you are interested in picking up a
Wikimedia project for GSoC. :) Please find a question below.

On Sat, Feb 9, 2019 at 9:36 PM K. Kaushik Reddy
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> 1) Building an animation to dynamically create popups overlapped on a
> geographical map

Can you expand what you mean by the above?

Best,
Leila

--
Leila Zia