GSoC 2017 project 'Single image batch upload'

GSoC 2017 project 'Single image batch upload'

Shanika Ediriweera
Hi,

I am Shanika Ediriweera and I am a 4th year Computer Science and
Engineering undergraduate of University of Moratuwa. I worked as an intern
in an opensource software company(WSO2 Inc.) for my 3rd year Industrial
training. I have experience in programming, opensource contributing and
problem solving.

I have contributed to mediawiki as well. Profile link -
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/p/Shanikae/

I would like to take up the project 'Single image batch upload' (
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T138464) for GSoC 2017.

How should I get started?
What steps do I need to follow?

Best Regards,

Shanika Ediriweera
Undergraduate
Dept. of Computer Science & Eng.
University of Moratuwa

Re: GSoC 2017 project 'Single image batch upload'

Srishti Sethi
Hello Shanika,

Thank you for expressing interest in working on the 'Single image batch
upload' project. Unfortunately, this project is missing a mentor. While we
look for a second mentor, you are welcome to explore other projects which
are listed on the MediaWiki GSOC page
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2017> and in some
other ideas
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2017#Some_other_ideas>
 section.

Thanks,
Srishti

On Sun, Mar 12, 2017 at 9:26 AM, Shanika Ediriweera <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am Shanika Ediriweera and I am a 4th year Computer Science and
> Engineering undergraduate of University of Moratuwa. I worked as an intern
> in an opensource software company(WSO2 Inc.) for my 3rd year Industrial
> training. I have experience in programming, opensource contributing and
> problem solving.
>
> I have contributed to mediawiki as well. Profile link -
> https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/p/Shanikae/
>
> I would like to take up the project 'Single image batch upload' (
> https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T138464) for GSoC 2017.
>
> How should I get started?
> What steps do I need to follow?
>
> Best Regards,