Gerrit Vandalism

Jay prakash
Hi please stop User Mill on Gerrit. He/She vandalised my and my Tech's
patches.

User:Jayprakash12345

Re: Gerrit Vandalism

Eran Rosenthal
I couldn't catch anyone in the IRC so this is also tracked in:
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T218636

On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 7:40 AM Jay prakash <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi please stop User Mill on Gerrit. He/She vandalised my and my Tech's
> patches.
>
> User:Jayprakash12345

Re: Gerrit Vandalism

Brion Vibber-4
Just a quick note: incident response is active and ongoing; this is being
worked on.

-- brion

On Mon, Mar 18, 2019, 10:54 PM Eran Rosenthal <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I couldn't catch anyone in the IRC so this is also tracked in:
> https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T218636
>
> On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 7:40 AM Jay prakash <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi please stop User Mill on Gerrit. He/She vandalised my and my Tech's
> > patches.
> >
> > User:Jayprakash12345

Re: Gerrit Vandalism

Alaa Sarhan
Getting Access Denied on that ticket (user alaa_wmde). know why?

On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 at 06:54, Eran Rosenthal <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I couldn't catch anyone in the IRC so this is also tracked in:
> https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T218636
>
> On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 7:40 AM Jay prakash <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi please stop User Mill on Gerrit. He/She vandalised my and my Tech's
> > patches.
> >
> > User:Jayprakash12345

Alaa Sarhan
Full Stack Developer

Phone: +49 (0)30 219 158 26-0https://wikimedia.de

the sum of all knowledge. Help us to achieve our
vision!https://spenden.wikimedia.de

Wikimedia Deutschland – Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.
V. Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts
Berlin-Charlottenburg unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig
anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für Körperschaften I Berlin,
Steuernummer 27/029/42207.

Re: Gerrit Vandalism

Amir Sarabadani-2
It's a security ticket. Only people who are added explicitly can see it.

Best

On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 7:47 AM Alaa Sarhan <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Getting Access Denied on that ticket (user alaa_wmde). know why?
>
> On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 at 06:54, Eran Rosenthal <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > I couldn't catch anyone in the IRC so this is also tracked in:
> > https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T218636
> >
> > On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 7:40 AM Jay prakash <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi please stop User Mill on Gerrit. He/She vandalised my and my Tech's
> > > patches.
> > >
> > > User:Jayprakash12345

> Alaa Sarhan
> Full Stack Developer
>
> Wikimedia Deutschland e. V. | Tempelhofer Ufer 23-24 | 10963 Berlin
> Phone: +49 (0)30 219 158 26-0https://wikimedia.de
>
> Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in
> the sum of all knowledge. Help us to achieve our
> vision!https://spenden.wikimedia.de
>
> Wikimedia Deutschland – Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.
> V. Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts
> Berlin-Charlottenburg unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig
> anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für Körperschaften I Berlin,
> Steuernummer 27/029/42207.

Amir

Re: Gerrit Vandalism

Alaa Sarhan
Okay

On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 at 07:48, Amir Sarabadani <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It's a security ticket. Only people who are added explicitly can see it.
>
> Best
>
> On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 7:47 AM Alaa Sarhan <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Getting Access Denied on that ticket (user alaa_wmde). know why?
> >
> > On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 at 06:54, Eran Rosenthal <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > I couldn't catch anyone in the IRC so this is also tracked in:
> > > https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T218636

> Tech's

> > Alaa Sarhan
> > Full Stack Developer
> >
> > Wikimedia Deutschland e. V. | Tempelhofer Ufer 23-24 | 10963 Berlin
> > Phone: +49 (0)30 219 158 26-0https://wikimedia.de
> >
> > Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in
> > the sum of all knowledge. Help us to achieve our
> > vision!https://spenden.wikimedia.de
> >
> > Wikimedia Deutschland – Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.
> > V. Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts
> > Berlin-Charlottenburg unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig
> > anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für Körperschaften I Berlin,
> > Steuernummer 27/029/42207.

> Amir

Alaa Sarhan
Full Stack Developer

Phone: +49 (0)30 219 158 26-0https://wikimedia.de

the sum of all knowledge. Help us to achieve our
vision!https://spenden.wikimedia.de

Wikimedia Deutschland – Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.
V. Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts
Berlin-Charlottenburg unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig
anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für Körperschaften I Berlin,
Steuernummer 27/029/42207.

Re: Gerrit Vandalism

David Barratt
Several of my patches were vandalized, should I fix them or leave them
alone?

On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 2:52 AM Alaa Sarhan <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Okay
>
> On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 at 07:48, Amir Sarabadani <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > It's a security ticket. Only people who are added explicitly can see it.
> >
> > Best
> >
> > On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 7:47 AM Alaa Sarhan <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Getting Access Denied on that ticket (user alaa_wmde). know why?

> > Tech's

> > > --
> > >
> > > Alaa Sarhan
> > > Full Stack Developer
> > >
> > > Wikimedia Deutschland e. V. | Tempelhofer Ufer 23-24 | 10963 Berlin
> > > Phone: +49 (0)30 219 158 26-0https://wikimedia.de
> > >
> > > Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in
> > > the sum of all knowledge. Help us to achieve our
> > > vision!https://spenden.wikimedia.de
> > >
> > > Wikimedia Deutschland – Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.
> > > V. Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts
> > > Berlin-Charlottenburg unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig
> > > anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für Körperschaften I Berlin,
> > > Steuernummer 27/029/42207.

> > Amir

> Alaa Sarhan
> Full Stack Developer
>
> Wikimedia Deutschland e. V. | Tempelhofer Ufer 23-24 | 10963 Berlin
> Phone: +49 (0)30 219 158 26-0https://wikimedia.de
>
> Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in
> the sum of all knowledge. Help us to achieve our
> vision!https://spenden.wikimedia.de
>
> Wikimedia Deutschland – Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.
> V. Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts
> Berlin-Charlottenburg unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig
> anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für Körperschaften I Berlin,
> Steuernummer 27/029/42207.

Re: Gerrit Vandalism

Daniel Zahn-2
On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 7:46 AM David Barratt <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Several of my patches were vandalized, should I fix them or leave them
> alone?

They should have been fixed. Are they still broken now? Please send a link
to them.

--
Daniel Zahn <[hidden email]>
Operations Engineer

Re: Gerrit Vandalism

Derick Alangi
Hi David,

Me too, but I think quoting from the "Gerrit outage" thread on this mailing
list by
Alexandros Kosiaris

"Gerrit is back up. Almost all of the vandalism has been cleaned up,
some minor stuff remains, we will clean that up as well."

Seems that has been well handled. So you don't need to fix them as they're
already fix (from my interpretation of that email and from what I see on my
own patches) I think. Thanks!

*--*
*</Derick <https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:X-Savitar>>*