Getting strange characters at action_parse

Getting strange characters at action_parse

Rainer Terhart
Hey brion,

i checked it again this morning for adding the complete output, but it seems to be fixed.
Now i get a correct response from the parser for the entry 'Baum'

Thanks for helping me.

kind regards
Raenaet

Problems to install SVNIntegration extension

javi bueno
Hi. I'm trying to install the SVNIntegration extension in a media WIKI. To install it, you have to download PEAR VersionControl_SVN, and I think I have to install it in the wiki server. The content is a XML file and I suppose I have to install it using the ANT tool or other similar. I dont`understand the sentence :

  • You need to apply the patch from Info.php.patch to VersionControl/SVN/Info.php to get this extension to work.
    .. in the Manual http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:SVNIntegration#Prerequisites. I don`t know where are those files. What are them ?

    Please, anybody knows the way to do work this extension step-by-step?.

    Thanks.

    Javier Bueno.

    Entra ya en I love Messenger y consigue 30 emoticonos ¡Gratis!