Getting the date of the first and last user contribution when all contributions are deleted revisions

Getting the date of the first and last user contribution when all contributions are deleted revisions

geoffreydebelie
Hi,

I'm having trouble getting the first and last user contribution when all contributions are deleted revisions.

Returns the last user contribution for Smile4ever:

How can I do the same for Jclcoosemans which only has deleted contributions? I just get an empty array back. Is there something easy I'm overlooking?

Kind regards,
Geoffrey De Belie